University Work

Saturday 24 June 2017

More than family..

I've been lucky throughout my life you know. I've had loads of family around me growing up. Some of them blood relatives, some of them hand picked and adopted. I suppose those ones are 'friends' really...

But I've been lucky enough to have a blood relative, my cousin- Jordan, who truly fits into both the family category, and the best friends one!

And today, she's 21! Chances are, she won't see this, but in case she does, I just want to say thank you!

Thank you for being my cousin. My best friend. My first ever best friend. Thank you for being my role model. Walking to school with me when I was a year 7 not knowing where I was going. Thank you for the memories. The holidays. The nights messing about at the social club when we were little.
Have a fab day gal, you deserve it!



Bethan Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment