University Work

Monday 23 January 2017

Knit knit knit...

I chose knit. To specialize in. Last Monday. With a small portfolio of print work on the side to compliment. A whole 7 days have passed and I'm not still A) over the shock that I (who previously hated knit with a passion) have chosen it to specialize in for the next year and a half, and B) sure it was the right decision... 

Well, I am. I enjoy knit. I've got loads of ideas how I can incorporate my designs into knit designs. I've been researching designers and careers and have even began to look at buying my own machine. The only reason I'm not sure it was the right choice was because, well, the only reason I'm currently sat writing the world's shortest blog, is to get away from the Dubied machine I've been struggling to use all afternoon.

I've been told it takes practice, perseverance and patience... all of which is beginning to run out at quarter to 6 on a Monday! Oh well, tomorrows another day! (Hopefully it might weork for me!)




Bethan Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment